Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Update


Hello all,

This is a very quick note to say that I haven't forgotten about my blog, and I know what my next topic will be, but it will be awhile before I get to it. For my next entry, I'm going to be writing about Shakespeare outside of his own writing. I'll be discussing Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingstone and Shakespeare:The World as a Stage by Bill Bryson.

I begin my librarianship course in a couple of weeks, so I don't know how much time I'm going to have to read, but as soon as I've read both books, I'll get to it.

Sarah

Edit: This post on Shakespeare may be slightly delayed, as I've found yet another book on Shakespeare to included. This means yet another book to read before I can do my post on the Bard.

2 comments:

  1. Librarianship course? Are you changing careers? I'm in the middle of one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a course to become a teacher/librarian. I'm hoping to move into the library and out of the classroom. I'd love to actually do library sciences at university, but I don't have the time for that right now.

    ReplyDelete